DALI Power supplyModel: EN-PS-DALI
The DALI power supply designed to supply 16V ±10% and continuous current of 140mA.
The continuous current consumption of each DALI unit in steady state is 2mA, with 64 DALI units the total current consumption is 128mA.
The remaining 12mA can be used to power other DALI accessories without internal power supply (such as DALI Repeater or DDC unit etc.).
The device provides electrical basic isolation between the input and output circuits.
The output is protected against accidental connection of mains to the output.
The length of the wires connected to the DALI output must not exceed 300 meters (for cable cross of 1.5 mm2) or the drop in voltage must not exceed 2V.
- Input voltage: 90 – 253VAC 50/60Hz.
- Output voltage: 16V ±10% (basic isolation).
- Continuous current: 140mA.
- DALI communication current: 250mA max.
- Electrical Isolation: class 2.
- Thermoplastic box UL-94 V2.
- Potting with resin UL-94 V2.
- Operating temperature (-20°C) – (+60°C).
- Block terminals for wiring connections.