Operating unit for air conditioner with British socketModel: EN-AMAC-SW
Air conditioning operating unit, with automatic return (On/Off), microprocessor controlled.
The unit includes:
- 3-5 minutes activation delay option that can be implemented on site by the installer.
- 3-5 minutes re-activation delay option including memory which is counted from the time of the power failure, to prevent unnecessary delays.
- Effective protection against momentary power outages, AC disconnection’s response speed is shorter than 0.1 seconds, in accordance with the Israeli standards institution’s specification 198 requirements.
- Effective protection against continuous voltage drops and the AC unit’s disconnection at a 175-179.5 voltage, in accordance with the Israeli standards institution’s specification 198 requirements.
- Effective protection against continuous voltage bursts and the AC unit’s disconnection at a voltage above 253 volts.
- Command entry for the AC unit’s remote disconnection, from the EN-AM-2020 digital saving system or from a building control system.
- Israeli socket or British socket, or without a socket for direct connection to the air conditioner.
- Working voltage 230VAC 50Hz.
- Ambient temperature – (-10° C) – (+ 45° C).
- Bipolar disconnection, in accordance with the electricity regulations.
- Working current per unit with an Israeli or British socket – P.F ≥ 0.92 16A.
- Working current per unit without a socket – P.F ≥ 0.92 20A.
- Structure – a thermoplastic, self-extinguishing material, e.g. polycarbonate.
- The unit meets the requirements of T.I. 32, T.I. 33, T.I. 60669-2-1 Israeli standards institution’s specification 198 requirements.
Units can be ordered for installation in the following methods – Under plaster, on plaster or in a gypsum drywall.